Wednesday, May 22, 2013

3rd Anniversary

Three years ago today, Andrew and I got married.



I always feel really nostalgic on our anniversary.  Our wedding day was magical, truly perfect in every way.  Our wedding was at a winery in southern, Illinois.  The weather was beautiful.  Our ceremony was so heartfelt and personal.  The reception was a blast.  The music was brilliant, and best of all, we were surrounded by our loved ones who came together to help us celebrate.

It's the kind of wedding that every girl dreams of.  

I'll never forget the moment when I first saw Andrew as I walked down the aisle.  The emotion and love that I saw in his face filled my heart.  I'll never forget the way he looked at me.

We've packed a lot into these three years together.  We've become parents.  Andrew started and completed his Master's degree, and I've made some major progress towards my PhD.  At times it has been difficult as we've made so many big transitions, but we really do work well together as a team.  

With each passing year we seem to get better and stronger, and know more clearly what each other needs.  I am so very grateful for having this man in my life.  He is everything I have ever wanted in a partner and so much more.

Happy Anniversary Andrew!  I love you to the moon and back, and I look forward to many more years of wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment