Monday, May 6, 2013

Grateful Monday

To start my week, here are five things I'm grateful for:


  • Andrew submitted his thesis last night.  He. is. done!  I am so very happy for him.  I know how awesome it feels, and it's such a huge accomplishment.  He makes me very proud.
  • Tomorrow night is my last graduate class ever!  I am so excited to have my evenings free again.  In the future, if I'm in a class, it's because I'm teaching it!  Fun, artsy classes will be an allowable exception, of course.
  • I was also hired to teach an undergraduate course this summer.  I'm pretty excited to teach again!
  • I am truly looking forward to some quality family time now that the graduate school craziness has settled down around here.  Life is good!
  • On Saturday, I took Liam to the Tons of Transportation event in the city where Andrew works.  He got to see a real, live helicopter.  He can't stop talking about it.  So very cute.



Have a wonderful week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment