Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's day to all of the beautiful, wonderful mothers in my life.

To my own mother I offer this:

I want you to know 
how truly special
you are....

Today is a special day that 
celebrates the incredible kind,
loving, and supportive women
in this world.  Women who put
others' priorities ahead of their
own.  Women who give with an
open heart expecting nothing
in return. Women who always
know the right words to say
and whose hugs can cure almost
any ailment.  Women exactly
like you.

You are all the wonderful things
a woman should be. You deserve
to be celebrated today and every
day for all you do, for all you
are, and for all you mean to the
people around you.  I feel lucky
to know you and thankful that 
you are part of my life.
                               -  Elle Mastro

Thank you mom for all that you have given me.  I love you to the moon and back!



And thank you to this little guy, who made me a mother.  My love for him never ceases to amaze me.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment