Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Grateful

It's not Monday, but I'm still grateful for many things this week!

  • Yesterday was a BIG day.  I had to defend my dissertation proposal.  I did it, and I passed!  I wasn't too terribly nervous because of the feedback I had gotten from my adviser, but it's really nice to have it officially done!  I really feel like I can finally take a deep breath.  Now, the *only* thing I have left to do is to write my dissertation!  
  • We had a wonderful Mother's day weekend.  Saturday, we spent the day at a local art fair.  Sunday, my in-laws came to visit for the day and we had a bbq.  It was fun and quite relaxing!
  • I also got the chance to get out and hear some music on Saturday night.  I swear, a little live music does really good things for my soul!
  • Warm, sunny days.  
  • I'm loving the current stage that Liam is in.  He's pretty high maintenance, but it's oh so fun.  He's talking, and now that we can get outside more, he's truly exploring his world.  Right now, he's pretty fascinated with bugs and helicopters.  He's all boy!  On Saturday morning, he put on his dad's socks and belt and then threw on his frog backpack....the result is just ridiculous!


Have a wonderful week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment