Monday, May 20, 2013

Grateful Monday

Well here we are back to Monday again!  How did that happen?!

To start my week here are five things I'm grateful for:

  • That the storm that came through last night didn't do any more damage than it did.  We have a few, very large limbs down but that's it.  The wind was fierce, and when it came through at 4:00 a.m. it jolted me awake.
  • A lovely evening on Friday spent with my sister-in-law and her husband and a couple of friends.  We made our own sushi, which was surprisingly delicious!  It was nice to catch up and relax a bit.
  • Looking forward to our annual Memorial Day canoe trip this weekend.  I'm so excited!
  • Also looking forward to celebrating my anniversary this week!
  • Sunday I spent the day planting flowers and fresh herbs.  I love flowers.  Sitting on the deck is even more enjoyable now!  I'm particularly fond of my hydrangea...which is one of my favorites.  Now, I just need to get those flowers to turn blue!








Have a wonderful week!

xoxo

1 comment: